The Fraternal Order of Police Associates (FOPA) is a civilian affiliate of the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP).
- Civilian law enforcement employees,
- friends and families of law enforcement Officers,
- responsible and respected business persons,
- professional men and women, and
- citizens from all walks of life-
People willing to devote a portion of their time and efforts toward assisting the various law enforcement agencies of our communities, states and nation.
Welcome to the web page of the Fraternal Order of Police Associates, State Lodge of Arizona, Inc. If you are already a member of the FOPA, I wish to extend my heartfelt thanks. If you are not a member, then please take a minute to explore and find out what we are all about. We have several Associate Lodges serving the great state of Arizona and members who support the law enforcement community. Our purpose is to support our men and women in law enforcement.
We urge all supporters of law enforcement to join our ranks TODAY! It is time for the silent majority to be heard and recognized. Contact Us and ask for for more information about the FOPA.
- Coordination. The FOPA has many programs to keep you involved. We are proud to support many deserving programs.
- Communication. FOPA Members have accomplished a great deal. Members are kept up-to-date on pending legislation. Attend Local meetings.
- Cooperation. Even if you can’t be personally involved all of the time, just “being a member” is important to show our support of the Law and our Law Enforcement Professionals.